Friday, October 21, 2011

Parking lot- New Truck for Julie

Well, I hope this is the start of something good in my daughter, Julie's life. She has a car (VW Jetta) that she really cn't afford (never could, I don't think), so a friend of hers gave her a car for $1. 1990-something Nova (really a piece of junk in my husband's opinion-- he's the mechanic, he should know). She might have used this if she could sell the Jettta, but in the meantime (before that could happen), she and her beau, Chris decided to buy a truck...oops!...
. A TRUCK!!

Chris bought it with $$ he was saving for their 'future', so I guess it's alright. I don't know their intentions, but they've talked marriage, I guess.

Anyway, she is selling the Jetta to a lady she knows from Malakai's school (Justin's mom, Tanya). Installments. Not sure I'd ever do that with someone I don't know well, but that's her choice. I just hope she doesn't get screwed!

No comments: