Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekend accomplishments

Boy, did I get a few things accomplished this weekend! Maybe it's because I know we have a mtg for my church quilters a week from Monday. But even so, I did tons of 'coins' from various strings I had laying around. I also straightened out a few Happy Blocks that were not quite a 1/4" seams... ("Are yours always 1/4"?? I even have a 1/4" foot and it doesn't always match up...)

This little quilt is for a 4 yr old who hasn't spent much time outdoors (at least for the first 3 yrs of her life). I just have the binding to do, but then we can deliver it.

These are the two heartstring QOV quilts that will be going to Alycia for her 400 QOV quilts. They won't be quilted, but we'll send the backing and the binding! These will be the 2nd and 3rd quilts for this project that we've done (church crew).

1 comment:

Mary Johnson said...

The RWB HeartStrings quilts look great - they're one of my favorite combinations for our quilts.

And no, my blocks aren't always a perfect size but because I usually keep mine to assemble myself, they all work together. That's one of the great things about the HEartStrings blocks is that they're all trimmed to size after piecing.