Monday, June 8, 2009

Wedding weekend

Yea! I finally have ended a weekend that was packed with plans and maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to get back to sewing. This past weekend, my niece and her partner were married at the pier on Long Island City, NY under beautiful skies and among happy relatives.

It was a nice weekend to see the family... I drove down into the city (hey, GPS is a wonderful thing!) Too bad my other half had to bow out at the last minute. Here is some nice views of the Manhattan Skyline with me and my two daughters and future son-in-law in it.

My mom (standing with my SIL Paula)looked smashing, but the windows/lighting in the restaurant didn't cooperate for good pictures, and I didn't get her outside (she was part of the wedding party). LOVE THAT JACKET!!

Carly, Rebecca, I wish you all the best. It's nice to see you both on such a special occasion. Mozel Tov!

No comments: