Sunday, April 17, 2011

Decisions made and quilting

Whoopie pies...
Decision is made and the choice is..."Moody's Diner" (of Walderboro, ME). Daughter Leslie, decided to go with the whoopie pies I made using their recipe. Actually, that's fine, I just have to have the details of how they are being packaged prior to the wedding (these are the favors).

Wedding outfit...
Decision is the blue one (Leslie's choice- that is, until she realizes that it's glitter). Her only concern is that it may be too warm for July. I don't think so...

Quilting...
Okay... I got the quilting (two for PbPQ) done, and the binding and label on one (Geisha's Fanfare), the binding half-sewn on the 'Peachy Cream' lap-quilt and will give to my mom, but more important, I got the baby quilt almost finished!!!!!! I even have the binding all cut/sewn and ironed for the quilt.All I have to do is a little fancy 'tweaking' on the panel that has the large monsters on it. I'll ty those two sections so that the strands of embroidery threads act like the hair on the monsters head. I'll post photos when I'm done.

No comments: