Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter... I'm sewing again!

I was playing the other day and in the process of showing my mom about Paypal, I ordered fabric...! I know, I have more than I'll ever use, but once in a while I actually buy some. And just look at those stripes,... aren't they great!! I found a pattern called Prairie Stroll and it looked soooo easy. All done with 3.5" strips/squares, kind of. Actually, the 9" finished block is made up of two 3.5" squares with two 3.5" x 6.5" rectangles sewn to the outer edges of the two squares, then one 3.5" x 9.5" rectangle goes down one side of the four pieces that have been put together. VERY Easy! See? Can't wait to get it all together and add a border to it. I'm planning to add a narrow, plain black border to it, then not sure what else....Flying....(by the seat of my pants...!, as usual) oh, Also, took Kai to the library in town to see the Easter bunny. He wasn't as impressed as I thought he would be, so we just played with the toys & kids there.

No comments: