Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Less time to sew than ever!!

Good news.... youngest daughter got a job at a caterers...!! Now she can finish her externship for her culinary school YEAH!
Bad news:.... she has to be there for 4:45AM!! That means I have to get her little one up and ready and off to day care (opposite direction from my work, although she will be paying for my gas) and since she goes to bed at 7-7:30pm, I also end up putting him down to bed... down to bed.... down to bed.... DOWN TO BED! before I collapse into bed at 10:30pm (this whole charade starts at 8:00-8:30pm when I think little ones ought to be in bed). Whew! By then I'm too tired to start sewing. Somehow when she asked if I could take Kai to day care in the morning for her, I didn't think about my evening being choked out.
Since he gets up at 6-6:30am I don't get any sewing done in the morning either! (Whaaah)
Maybe we need to rethink this arrangement...
Okay, I'm done whining.
When I came home tonight, they were both sleeping (at 5pm), so maybe she can take a nap when she brings him home and then stay up late enough to put him to bed. YEAH!

No comments: