Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter's coming!

For all those who celebrate the holidays... Happy Easter (a day or two ahead, since I won't be here on Easter). I plan to have Easter dinner at my mom's on Sunday and will be there the night before preparing things with her (I talked her into having it at her house, since ours is too small- 18 at dinner, so I feel I need to do all the work, just at a different venue!)
This is the best picture of my grandson, Malakai (Kai). His mom usually puts him to sleep when she goes to bed at 8pm or so (she goes to work at 4:30am!) and he's smart enough to wait until she's asleep (they sleep in the same part of the basement, different beds), then he comes stomping up the stairs and sits on the couch (with Gramma)... then ends up falling asleep anyway....
This night he happened to be in the middle of drawing a picture for me. Sweet!!!!
Will I get any time in for quilting? This is Father Chip's quilt in progress....
we'll just have to see....

No comments: