So here goes.
1. Taxes. (without getting this done, I can't get the next few things done.
2. Call Frank (electrician) and set up time to replace outside electrical line and put in breakers.
3. Discuss quotes on furnaces.
4. finish sanding/painting medicine chest so I can finish bathroom.
6. Sort through the craps of fabric from the PeacebyPiece Quilters.
7. Make kits up for demo (pillowcases) at the Quilting retreat on Mar 25.
8. Organize finanaces and balance checkbook (it's been a long time since I've done that!!)
9. Figure out what I'm taking to retreat.
10. Clean den out.
11. get rid of 'stuff' for May Fair
13, pick out furnace
15.Paint new back door
19. Send money to Hank for vacation cottage (April 20th)
24. Sew plaid HS blocks for PBPQ
I'm sure I'll have to add to this and revisit it to make sure things are getting done.