Friday, September 24, 2010

Sad sister news

Have to wait for Tuesday of next week to find out results of my sister's biopsy. She found a lump under her armpit while applying deodorant in mid Aug. this year. Had a mamo and an unltrasound, met with a doctor who said they wouldn't know anything definite until after the biopsy, but it didn't look good. (I'm pissed that a doctor would tell my sister something so negative without knowing. You want to work with hope, not just 'possible' reality. Yes, I know she works with this all the time, but ...)
My prayers are with you.... especially, since she is having issues with her husband right now. She doesn't feel loved.
I love you....

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I hope your sister is blessed with good results I am sure we will all keep her in our prayers.

Nancy E said...

Thanks for your prayers, Suzanne. She is a Hospice volunteer and it's strange how SHE needs spiritual help now....