Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Plan changed...slightly

Okay, the medical insurance issue is being dealt with. I have a letter written (asking for a reconsideration of the premium) and after my broker's scrutiny, I'll make any adjustments needed to the letter and send it along.
In the meantime, I'll finish getting the financials done for my taxes and make arrangements to have them done (at the local senior citizen center) this week.
Hopefully, after that is done, I'll be in the sewing rrom for the rest of the day.

That's the plan.

Oh BTW, I had a slight panic attack when my camera wouldn't open!! well. Actually, it WAS open and wouldn't close!! I took out the camera card so it wouldn't do even stupider things like corrupt the card's memory, and it eventually closed. That's my favorite camera and I really love it.
oh. and mom just called. she's coming for a 'quick' visit.

No comments: