Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day...one to forget!


There are very few photos of Christmas day since I awoke with a migraine at 4:30am... snuck downstairs in the dark to take some medicine (Leslie and Scott were sleeping in the living room). It didn't help. How hard can it be to look like you haven't 'thrown-up' while going back and forth to the bathroom, and the back room (den)? I must say I tried to do it in between each present, but everyone knew I was sooooo sick! We have a little house... hard to miss what's going on in ANY part of the house.

I tried to take a photo of the Christmas tree with presents under it, but it didn't come out too well. It looks as blurry as I felt.

This is NOT an attractive photo of these two, but what did I know? I need to go again....bye....................


Usually, Les & Scott head back to MA to his folks for Christmas breakfast around 8-8:30am, and as much as I would love them to stay, this morning I couldn't wait for them to leave so I could crawl back into bed!

I did get a couple of shots of Kai opening presents, but not much else.



I LOVE this shot!! He was trying to 'fix' everything. The only problem was that the drill  made noise!!!!


OH! And let's make sure that stocking has everything out of it, okay?

(Daughter Julie and her beau, Rich were coming over later to get Malakai and to open their presents. I missed that, although I vaguely heard them underneath my bedroom,,,, called down to them, then slept until 6:30PM!!) I still wasn't too good for a few hours, but after trying to eat ice cubes, and a little applesauce, I started to be better. Weak, but better.

Thankfully, it didn't happen the day after Christmas as that is when Lee's son, Scott had his party this year.

No comments: